Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BOO!

So, I have not updated much this past week, it has been a little hectic.  We the last 2 weeks of Sept in my family that are filled with Birthdays!  last Sunday we did the family birthdays at mamaw's and then Tuesday mine and my dad's at mom's house, Thursday Julie and I headed off to Sevierville for a little shopping and of course, birthday dinner.  (Oh my, if you go to Olive Garden they give you this massive cake for your birthday, no one person could just sit and eat it....)  Saturday I was up at 6am, took Gracie to the vet and then by 9 was headed to Turkey Creek with Ligia.  It was a beautiful day and we parked the car at 9:45am and walked!!  Well we walked until about 3 when we had to crossover to the other side so we moved the car at that point.  It was nice though.  We walked and shopped a bit, walked to lunch, enjoyed a sangria swirl margarita (yum-o) and then walked some more after lunch.  That sort of helps you not feel so bad about lunch....he he  We got home a little before 7 and I was worn out!  Sunday was just a lazy day.  I made some attempt at decorating but didn't get very far.  Never fear though, it will be done in time for my Premier Designs Home Show on the 16th!

My spooky wine cabinet...  :o)

A little spooky for Gracie

Table runner I picked up at World Market Sat.

My oh so helpful assistant....LOL


  
So, I am getting a little closer to my goal for Race for the Cure at end of month so I am excited about that.  Every $1 helps for sure!!  I am also doing a Thirty-One Catalog Show for a girl I grew up with.  She has even sent up a direct link website some anyone, anywhere can order and it ships straight to them!!  It is great!  I did a show last year and it was great this time of year, the time of year when everyone starts Christmas shopping!  I know it seems crazy but Christmas is fast approaching.  All the stores are filling up with Christmas trees and all sorts of goodies!  If you don't know anything about Thirty-One they are actually a business founded by a woman named Cindy Monroe and built around Proverbs 31.  There is a large variety of items and you can have just about anything in the catalog personalized!  Here is the direct link to shop for my show and there is also a catalog you can view, write down the patterns you want and embroidery styles and then just order straight from the website and it will ship to you! If you want the October special (image below) simply put it in your car and if you have spent $31 the price will be adjusted automatically!  You don't have to enter any special codes or anything like that! EASY!! http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E321483&from=DIRECTLINK



 "Who can find a virtuous woman? 
for her price is far above rubies." 

~ Prov. 31:10

1 comment:

  1. Love your decor and your assistant ROCKS!! LoL I've been looking at the 31 catalog - I didn't know about the $5 tote. That is an awesome deaL!

    ReplyDelete