Thursday, July 5, 2012

YIKES!

I figure when John informs me it has been too long since I have updated my blog it has clearly been WAY TOO LONG.  ha ha ha  I am not real sure where to start.  So much has been going on since March.  Things are moving along.  I go to Atlanta the 14th to pick up my dress.  Nervous and excited all at the same time.  Haven't seen it since January not to mention the one I tried on wasn't even white so its going to be interesting.  It took a little more effort than we would have liked but we did find a photographer for the wedding and got that all booked and sorted.  They did a 2nd engagement shoot for us (we were not so pleased with the first guy) and we were very happy with them.  They knew what they were doing, where the best shots were and best of all they shoot at Biltmore several times a month so they are very familiar with the layout there and what works.  There are some photos on my FB page for those of you on there and if not here are a couple.





Our little family begins......
(Photos by Two Ring Studios Asheville, NC)


We are quickly checking items off of the "To-Do" list that has been haunting me in my sleep!  lol  Ceremony, Cake, Photographer, Dinner after, Bouquets, Makeup for myself, the girls and my mother, favors (purchased but not put together) are all complete and marked off the list.  Still more to do but I feel much better seeing things marked off.   I wanted to do the nice custom hangers but just refused to pay $20-$40 each for them online.  So I started investigating, went to Hobby Lobby and put John to work!  I think so far he has done a great job!


LOL - For real, I have tried like 20 times and this keeps posting upside down!
Hopefully you can still see he did a WONDERFUL job!!




Work is going GREAT!  I absolutely love my job.  I think about everything going on in my life and everything going on around me.  I think about those around me, where they are and  where I was a year ago.  I can honestly say that everyday I sit down to work I realize how completely BLESSED I am to have the job I have now.  The ways this job has blessed my life are just endless.  I am SO THANKFUL!  A couple weeks ago I went to Nashville for some training with 35 members of my team and then we went to Nurses for Newborns for a Community Outreach Project.  I love that UHC works so hard throughout the entire company to encourage these sorts of projects all over the US.  They also work very hard to promote healthy living for their customers as well as every employee.  My team is wonderful and every one is so nice and so helpful.  There is never a concern when needing to reach out as you are always met with one or more willing to help you however they can.  I said on the way home from that long work day to those in the van I was riding in - I have worked in small offices with a few people and I have worked in an office with 100+ office employees sitting all around you and I have never felt such a sense of TEAM as I do now.  Odd since we each work from home and don't see one another daily but it is the truth.  It truly is a wonderful blessing I am forever grateful for.


I am positive there are a million more things I could write about and update on but I am thinking for the sake of everyone's time I will simply try and do a better job of keeping up.


Hope everyone has a wonderful remainder of the week!


The way to gain a good reputation, 
is to endeavor to be
what you desire to appear. 
~Socrates

From yesterday's blog.     http://rens2011dailysnapshot.blogspot.com/
I can't believe I haven't missed a photo post since I stated 1/1/2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment