Thursday, September 9, 2010

During one of our morning walks! (pic by my nephew)
Fall.....I can smell it in the air....I think it will soon be settled in. YAY!  This is a short week for me.  My Monday was actually Wednesday.  I will take it though!!  We had a good trip and I will update more pictures soon.  I did come home with a fever, sore throat and all that fun stuff.  Hope it will be gone by the end of the weekend though.  Gracie is doing better from her trip to the vet.  She is still on her meds and hopefully it will take care of everything.  She was my walking partner every morning at the beach!  She loves it!

Yesterday was a busy day at work as I had to get payroll done for the week and caught up from Friday & Tuesday.  It made it go by quickly though which was nice.  Today at lunch I am off to meet a perspective client and show them a sample item.  I am really excited about this project and hoping that it all works out.  If so, I can share it with everyone.  For the time being....everyone keep their fingers crossed!!  This could be a really big thing for me and really help get my name out to more people.

Tonight I am having dinner with mom and a friend of mine in hopes of finding him a new home.  Another sell this year would be great for mom.  The economy has for sure not been nice to the Real Estate community this year.  It will be good to see it pick back up!


Nephew Jeramy
That is really all there is for now.  Just a quick little update.  Here is a pic of my nephew.....Good gosh....I can't believe he is a sophomore in high school!  Of course in this picture I can't believe he is only 15.....they sure do grow up quick!!









"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile."
~ William Cullen Bryant
Click Here To Support Me In Race For The Cure

What a BEAUTIFUL sight to wake up to!

I mean Really......
even little Gracie was sad to leave!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the black and white one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish I was still there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, it really makes me feel good! I'm gonna have to start keeping up on here. I hope you're feeling better! Beautiful pictures from the beach. Hope all is well :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete