Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Saturday I took off to Sevierville for the afternoon/evening.  Picked up a few things and got some new tennis shoes.  Sunday I got up, tossed Gracie in the car, picked Starla up and headed off to walk at the dam.  After we walked we decided to drive on out that road (which I have never had a reason to do) but discovered if I stay on it and make one turn I will end up all the way on the other end of town....LOL   It was pretty though, a lot of farm land and that way.  Monday I got up and headed over to John's and put the 1st coat of red paint on the bathroom walls.  It was looking more orange so I decided to be funny and write on the walls with it and send him a picture....ha ha He then decided he was a little nervous.  No worries though all is well, it is all the same color now and looking for red since it dried.  I tore the skin off the top of my toe on the ladder and I am pretty sure I covered every single bad word in the book and maybe a few that are not in the book yet!  Made a makeshift band aid and kept on going.I went by to see a client and pick up some updates for her website and got 3 print orders in for the day so that was productive as well. Did a little laundry; which I need to finish tonight.  
he he he
this is a tight spot ppl!
looks more red (as it should)

  


























One of my clients made me giggle yesterday....(if you KNOW me you will know what this was in regards to)...she said "Oh by the way I met 'the daughter', oh my lord I just didn't know anyone could be so clueless.  I don't know how you deal with that so much?"   HA HA HA HA HA HA  She is so funny, right, but funny!

Ahhh here we are, another fun filled week........Well let's just not go that far.  I have so much to do this week and so many that seem to be on a mission to stave off my progress.  Another downfall of not working Monday's; there is always at least 2 additional messes you have to clean up on Tuesday.  Just had a guy be a total jerk on the phone, wait for his boss to leave the room and then start saying "I'm sorry, I am not a jerk, I don't like being this way.  I know you are stuck in the middle like me and it sucks!"  Ha ha ha well at least he can apologize for his behavior.  Most can't seem to do that.  I just don't get how some people can be so stinking incognizant.  Why bother?  On the upside - We are one day closer to Friday.  That has to be good!

The weekend ahead will be a busy one.  Mamaw has a birthday and Jeramy will be 16!  EEEEKKKKK  I can't believe he will be 16.  It is just crazy.  He is not even mine and I don't want him to drive.  It makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it.  Hopefully it will not be so rainy and yucky all weekend.  I may go paint some more at John's as well.  Mom has already decided he is next in line.  I have told her 10 times now to go buy her paint.....STILL WAITING!  I told her she better get a move on before I get out of the mood.....lol

Tick tock lady.....your time is running you!   he he he love you mom.




"Our patience will achieve more than our force."

~ Edmund Burke





No comments:

Post a Comment