Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So, in continuing to be better at updating here is another update....LOL  I honestly can't recall what I did Friday.  Ha ha that is bad!  Must have been a lazy evening for sure!  Saturday I did a little around the house, cleaned out from under the kitchen sick when I discovered a leak and then took off to Turkey Creek.  It was a really pretty day and we ended up meeting up with Dad & Kim and Abuelos and having dinner and margaritas.  Sunday I got up and pulled weeds from the flower bed out front, pulled up all of the dead plants which don't come back and trimmed back the monkey grass out from so it will be all fresh and green.  I finally repotted the plan that has been sitting in my window sill since last summer!  LOL  Fingers crossed it doesn't die on me!   Dad came by and we worked on the kitchen sink and got the leak fixed and then we got really brave and fixed the leaky drain on the pedestal sink in the back bathroom.  We had really been avoiding this one but it was getting worse.  Have to pull that pedestal out made my stomach hurt.  If you don't know the story, to make it short, pedestal and sink were replaced twice before I moved in and the 2nd pedestal still didn't go in "unhamred"  LOL  Needless to see we both took deep breathes, I jokingly snapped before pictures and we slowly removed it, fixed the drain and slowly put it all back.  Shew....what a relief when that was over!  After that mom and I went and met John for lunch and then it was off to the grocery store.

http://rens2011dailysnapshot.blogspot.com/
Monday I got up and was out of the house by 8:30.  I went and painted (well primed for the dark color) John's bathroom.  He is terrified of painting for some reason.  ha ha  After I left there it was lunch time.  I got gas and went and picked up lunch and went by mom's.  We had lunch on the back porch and enjoyed the pretty day!  After lunch I went and picked up Starla.  The kids are on spring break this week.  She went with me and I washed the car, really washed it!  Then I cleaned out the inside and vacuumed it.  Wow...was it overdue for a cleaning for sure!  We finished up there and went by the house to get Gracie and it was off to the park.  The park was absolutely packed!  Everyone was taking advantage of the beautiful weather.  We walked for a while and wore Gracie out and then headed back home.  I was supposed to go to a music thing in Dandridge last night but once I got home and sat down the tired kicked in and I just didn't make it.  I started laundry which I need to finish tonight.

I still have all this stuff on my mind I am working to sort out.  Work is well, work.  There have been no major changes.  I feel like there are random doors here and there starting to open up but I don't feel that any of them are the "right" door but I guess whatever door I pass through I hope it leads me to the "right" one.  All of these people in my life choosing to share so much right now; oddly that seems to be continuing just a bit.  Not sure about how I will sort all of that out but I am trying to figure that out.  My mom asked me for something.  Although I recall some comments I don't recall the formal question but she says it was in November.  Either way I have a feeling she is just not going to get what she wants and I don't know how to change that.  I guess only time will tell.  I would love to not let her down but some things are just easier said than done.  I just don't know.

Anyway, it seems to be about lunch time here which is good because I am just realizing I am starving!  LOL  I hope that everyone has a good week and that I can start un-cluttering my mind!  My body & mind need serious rest they are not getting because of all the clutter!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!





"I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him. "
~Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment