Saturday, July 17, 2010

Busy, busy, busy......

I have been a bit of a slacker lately on the blog front, sorry!  I will try and do better.  It seems since July 5th I have literally went nonstop!  I am working all day at work then coming home and working all night on job 2.  I am in the process of taking over a website as well as taking on 2 new websites for 2 different clients.  I have also done some new business cards & rack cards for 2 businesses as well as logo design for another.  I have been really excited with the extra work but I think going so much and so late every night for 2 weeks has caught up to me!  I am worn out, I have not had time to go workout or anything.  I hope to get back to that next week although I have plans Mon & Tues that will prohibit that, better luck for the rest of the week as far as that goes.

I took a couple pics.  You can click on the pics below to enlarge them.  If you or someone you know need any print work, point them towards my website!  (Please)  I can drop ship anywhere in the US so don't worry about being out of state.  I email proofs for approval on everything before I start printing so no worries there!  www.morristownwebdesign.com



Today, I have been very, lazy!  I woke up around 7:30 feeling a little rough.  I am pretty sure I may have been in a wreck in my sleep!  Ugghhh  back/shoulder still hurting.  YUCK!  I finally got out around lunch and went to the store to pick up a few things.  Came home, did a little laundry, a little cooking.  Today...Pineapple/Passion Fruit Glazed Pork Loin.....turned out quite yummy if I do say so myself.  Tomorrow, maybe I will try out a new BBQ sauce.  I occasionally like to experiment and just see how things turn out.  :o)



Dad has had this plant for years that just grows insanely.  Well a couple months ago he had to cut it back as it was hanging across his dining room floor and people were stepping on it. (ouch, poor little plant)  So, I brought home 3 pieces and stuck them in water.  I have been patiently waiting for them to start growing roots.  Well two out of three survived and once the roots started they seemed to just grow over night!  I am thinking at this point I should go look for a pot to plant in tomorrow.  (maybe, if I am brave enough, I hate re-potting anything!)  Don't want to kill anything!  ha ha ha




I did re-pot my beautiful Mandevilla 'Red Fury' that mom bought me in May.  I think between now and then, especially with the crazy 100 degree heat we have been having around here that it has done pretty well! (May & then July)



Update on my little baby birds.....They have all flown the coop while in the process almost knocking me off the brick wall!  (yeah, I'm sure you would have all got a kick out of seeing that!)  Guess I startled them and they were ready to fly, well all but one.  About 20 minutes later after a rough first landing in the grass, the little runt made it in the air and safely to the tree though!  They took over my hanging basket so to keep the plant alive I had to get on the wall and water carefully.

K, so, I know I see you daily but I am not your mama!


Relaxing away in the shade....


Bye Bye Birdie!



So, there are a few little updates for now.  I really will try and do better about updating!


"Dining with one's friends and beloved family
is certainly one of life's primal 
and most innocent delights, 
one that is both soul-satisfying and eternal."

~ Julia Child

2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    PS, I got your message, and yes we should chat...I might need some help! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime, I will be more than happy to help!

    ReplyDelete