Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Breathe.......

Wow.....this week feels like it has lasted forever!  Thankfully we are now on the downhill side of it.  Wooo Hooo.  Had a good but busy weekend, still not caught up on sleep.  We had a good trip to the Titanic Museum.  I think everyone should go at least once if for no other reason than the educational experience, especially if you children.  Plan on spending at least 2 hours just to make your way around but the limit people per hour so you don't have to worry about over crowding....great idea!!  When you arrive each person receives a Boarding Pass.  On the backside you will find the story of a passenger.  Throughout your trip in the museum you can learn a little more about your passenger.  At the end you will find out if they survived or perished.  (I survived, woo hoo)  When you come back down the grand staircase you can ask the lady for additional info on your passenger after.                                                                             




















Afterward we stopped off at Fudruckers for lunch then to dad's where we ended up in a few rounds of darts.  Starla was pretty entertaining but she picked it up quickly.  All in all it was a good day, just a long day! 
















Work has been slow going this week for sure.  I think my allergies and all of the rain has played a part in dragging it out as well.  So, yesterday evening my sister closed on a house.  She is really excited and it is going to be a really good thing for her and the kids.  I think they all need a fresh start.  Of course, a little hard work before they can get settled in but nothing too major, mostly painting, cleaning and minor repairs.  Nothing that we can't handle.  I really do hope that they take every opportunity to make this the change they really need!  The kids are going to have to put in their share of hard work as well but it will be good for them!

I am getting ready to start my 4th month at Curves!  Gosh, it seems like it has went by very quickly.  I always dread that 1st day of the month when I know all day I am going to learn how much progress I have made.  Ugghhh I didn't make it in today due to having a migraine all day but I went Monday & Tuesday plan on walking the campus tomorrow and then hopefully go workout Friday and Saturday.  Now, this is just a plan, we will see how it goes.  ha ha  I am hoping before the weekend to get the door on the carport painted too so it will match all the new vinyl.....another busy week!

"For beautiful eyes,
look for the good in others;
For beautiful lips,
speak only words of kindness;
and For poise,
walk with the knowledge
that you are never alone."

~ Audrey Hepburn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment