Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fun

This has been such a long week.  I have to admit that before I even made it 10 houses down the road to the stop sign this morning I was ready to go back home and crawl back into my pjs and chill out on the swing....oh well work it is.  Ok, it is Friday, my boss is playing golf, the other gal in the office refuses to work Fridays and the other guys are out delivering checks.  All of this = A Long Drag Ass Friday for ME!  Oh well, why not find something to mindlessly entertain ourselves with in between the purse monotonous joy of doing the "Friday busy work" we have let stack up all week.....C'mon, you know you do it to.  It is the always easy but always boring crap work for the days when you need to do something, you just don't feel like putting too much effort into it.

So, this site has some fun and interesting little tests.  Check out some of the things I have learned about myself already this morning.  I can even survive for 32 seconds after kicking a bear in the balls!:

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor?



Let me just add, I am thankful this one is only 47%.  
If it was 50% or above, stick a fork in me, I am done!
I was heading for the hills!

Are your loved ones plotting to eat you?



How long could you survive after punching a bear in the balls?


Now Christie & Tiff, you are going to love this one!

How many Justin Biebers could you take in a fight?




HAVE SOME FUN THIS FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment