Saturday, August 21, 2010

So not a lot more to talk about.  Friday night a bunch of us went out to Black Oak for dinner by the lake and to celebrate Sally & Ralph's engagement.  I was really surprised, Donna, Darla, David and John even came.  (They never get out)  I think they had a good time though.  There were 15+ there as well has mom's best friend from Ohio, Jo.  She and mom have been friends a very long time.  Donna and Darla were up dancing and caring own which was just neat since they never even come out to dinner.  The music wasn't bad although it was beyond hot and humid.  Hurry it up Fall!   

I have not done a whole lot of anything today.  I have been working on my new Ad.  Hopefully it will be ready and turned in for the October issue of HELLO! Morristown Magazine.  I am doing a half page ad so I have just been working on getting it laid out and such.  I don't think I will make many more changes to it at this point.  Or maybe that is just my tired eyes talking....lol


I decided to take a break while it wasn't raining and only 90 outside to lay out on the swing for a bit.  Gracie enjoyed the short lived breeze and then decided to join me on the swing...ha ha she is a funny critter.  Oh course as the humidity started to take its toll on me the neighbors decided to toss out the little wiener dog who clearly does not enjoy being outside alone so once my peace and quite dwindled away I decided it was time to come in.  I love animals but I am just not a fan of nonstop barking or yelping.  Oh well.  Enjoyed it while it lasted.  I think tonight will be outdoor movie night under the fans of course!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Enjoying the short lived breeze..


Joining me for nap time on the swing....

Ha ha...she is funny!


"You are never too old 
to set another goal 
or to dream a new dream."

~ C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment