Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday......and well, that is really just about it.  It seems to be one of those weeks again, one of those where you are just waiting and waiting on Friday to get here!  The heat has just been awful.  Yesterday 97 w/Heat Index of 107!  Really?  I mean my friends in South Miami are cooler than we are.  It has just been crazy.  It is hard to enjoy being outside when it is just so miserable.  My niece and nephew started school back yesterday and I think that went well for both of them.  Always good to get off to a good start of the year.

On another note, here lately I feel like every time I post I am asking to think & pray for someone.  I don't like to see so much going on but it is just part of life.  So, before I forget.....

Please keep  
Ethan Raines, 13; Hannah Allison, 8; and Abby Raines, 2 
& their family in your thoughts and prayers.  All 3 children were badly burnt in a backyard camp fire accident in Arden, NC.  I don't know them but we do share mutual friends and just to think that everyone's lives can change in a split second....It is very heartbreaking!  They were all flown to Shriners Childrens Hospital in Cincinaitti.  I know they have a long road ahead of them and that you can never send up enough prayer.  

 

For everyone else, I sure hope we get some relief from this crazy heat and humidity.  It would be nice to sit outside for more than 5 minutes at a time and still be able to breathe!  I have been talking with the Trio Theatrical more frequently this week and hopefully will get some time to speak with the show director this evening.  I am looking forward to getting started on their various projects for their upcoming season of performances.  

I think my niece Starla has decide to start doing some pageants again.  Hopefully here shortly I will have some pics to post.  I promised her we would take some, it has just been so dang hot and sticky out!

Well that is really all there is as far as updating, not a very exciting week so far.  Maybe I will have more for you later....LOL

Hope everyone is having a good week!


"It is wise to keep in mind that 
neither success nor failure is ever final."

~ Roger Babson

No comments:

Post a Comment